Tuesday, 27 April 2010

PICK ME UP!

Hello!
Yesterday I spent the day pretending to be a tourist in London with my boyfriend. We had a great day! We went to the portrait gallery, had a chocolate crepe and went to a cool exhibition called Pick Me Up, at Somerset house www.somersethouse.org.uk/visual_arts/pick_me_up/
its on until thursday and definately worth a look if you have time. See a snap below, how cute! I have a few more pics I will upload soon too.
My favourite artist was Jess Wilson, I loved the prints she had there especially the film prints(so funny!). When I got home I realised I'd been carrying around one of her images in my note book for ages, a flyer envelope for the Entertainist which was given to me after a gig a little while ago. Check out her website here www.jesswilson.co.uk I think her work is really great.


No comments:

Post a Comment